Pages

วันพุธ, มิถุนายน 23, 2553

LIFE NEW EPISODE





Since 6 March 2010, I lonely sit on the plane and had been thinking all night flight from Bangkok to Auckland. I was scared to cry as tears could make  things worse! I was confused and really uncertain of the decision I've made. At the moment of walking away from my parents, sisters and friends at the gate, I realized deeply that without them I would be really depressed.

However, it's already four months ever since, my new life is adjusted to Auckland City gradually. After a while that I had sometimes homesickness, crying like a baby and sometimes with no reasons, I just cried when seeing my friends faces appearing on Facebook or even my sisters sent message to just say Hello! It was a tough time to keep thinking about my life in Thailand. Every morning, I start the day by thinking about what I would do, if I was in Bangkok! Before going to bed, always struggle with the same thoughtfulness. Days after days, nights after nights, much likely that it would never be able to stop this cycle!!


However, only 'Time' that I can take to absorb new things in reality and enjoy them as much as possible, since no more 'hello' from friends, family continues their own lives, also, I have to start to explore. Now and then, sooner or later, everything will become just like memories. And for me, have no return, just  have to move on.............





















ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...