Pages

วันศุกร์, มิถุนายน 25, 2553

Time to Leave New Zealand

I'm really amazed by the nature here, the sea is stunning, the parks are fabulous, the rainbow after the rain is wonderful!! The weather here even though is so cold, the freshness and clean are unbelievable!  Personally, it will be ashamed to leave Auckland because I'm absolutely falling in love with this place!!!

Surprisingly, time to leave is coming too quick, too soon and unexpectedly. Last few weeks, Fab had made decision to apply a new position, which was recruiting in Fonterra for a 'General Manager, Fonterra Brazil'.  Of course, I supported him as always and we had fully hoped on that but we've never expected to be this soon.  The day that HR manager informed him that he is qualified, we were so happy on the fact that this job is his dream for years, as well as going back home for the dreamed job must fulfill his career and he's definitely deserved it!! Unfortunately, we have to make decision within only 2 days. For sure, I couldn't make this decision for him because I have no idea about Brazil, and he couldn't make this decision alone too, however, I let it into his consideration with fully understand and support. We had two days to think and go back to say 'Yes' to accept or say 'No' to deny this opportunity to HR Manager.
      

Not surprise, he went back to say 'Yes'. Humm, I know him, he will not let this go like just simply pass!! Yes, we are leaving New Zealand and moving to Brazil in the next probably five months. He's going back home and I'm going to learn. Learn his Brazilian culture, his family, Portuguese language and more importantly learn new experience....again!



I'm not as nervous as before compare to when I relocated here, but also not as happy as when I moved here as well.  I still have no idea about Brazil but I will certainly sure that I have to go beside him, to support each other! We have to make our dreams come true, especially when we still have time and energy, we still have hope and chance for chasing.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...